A targeted small business SEO strategy helps consumers find your website, then keeps them interested with a positive user experience.
But you don’t have to commit to an expensive six month contract to get noticed online.
Our SEO services are perfect for small businesses that want strong results, without spending a lot of money on a fixed contract.
- Demographics: sex, age, location. Who’s more likely to buy what you’re selling, how old are they and where do they live?
- Interests: what do they do in their free time?
- Friends and competitors: who’s in their social circle and do they follow any of your competitors?
- Income: what do they do for work? Can they afford to buy from you?
- Five main keywords targeted
- Site architecture optimisation
- On-page SEO
- Local SEO
- Google search console set up and optimisation
- Bing Webmaster set up and optimisation
- Google My Business set up and optimisation
- High quality directory submissions
- Google Health Maintenance
- Outreach (link building)
- Site speed optimisation
- Google analytics set up
- Keyword report
- Website performance report
- Access to real-time dashboard
- $750 set up
- $750 per month
Get a FREE audit and strategy session today.
Local SEO strategies improve site visibility on a small scale – enabling businesses to connect with internet searches in their local area.
It usually takes between one to six months for businesses to rank in local searches. This timeframe is influenced by various factors, such as how new your business is, the competitiveness of your sector and the health of your existing website.
If you have the resources to scale your business, consider starting a full SEO campaign three months after a one-off campaign.
Yes, but it requires a lot of research and practice, and you probably don’t have time to experiment.
Blogging is a wonderful way to provide useful information to your audience and rank for popular long-tail keywords in your area.