One targeted SEO campaign may be all your website needs to achieve steady organic growth – especially if your budget is small and you’re not ready for massive expansion.
“Geo-Local SEO Upfront" sets strong foundations for a positive user experience and gradually builds your online presence – without overwhelming your resources with a rapid surge in consumer demand.
- Basic keyword research (on your location, industry niche, service/product)
- Google My Business, Bing Place and Apple Maps Listings
- Local Citations (NAP - name, address, phone)
- On-page SEO
- Merchant centre set up (if applicable)
- On page/home page optimisation
- Speed optimisation
- Site architecture optimisation
- Micro blog set up
All for just $850
- Demographics: sex, age, location. Who’s more likely to buy what you’re selling, how old are they and where do they live?
- Interests: what do they do in their free time?
- Friends and competitors: who’s in their social circle and do they follow any of your competitors?
- Income: what do they do for work? Can they afford to buy from you?
- People can easily find your website when searching for your business name
- Website appears in the local network
- Business name appears on Google Maps
- A strong SEO foundation is established (keywords, tracking, localisation, reviews etc.). Note: If in the future you require a full-fledged marketing campaign to scale your business, you wouldn’t pay a set-up fee, as this has already been handled.
Local SEO strategies improve site visibility on a small scale – enabling businesses to connect with internet searches in their local area.
It usually takes between one to six months for businesses to rank in local searches. This timeframe is influenced by various factors, such as how new your business is, the competitiveness of your sector and the health of your existing website.
If you have the resources to scale your business, consider starting a full SEO campaign three months after a one-off campaign.
Yes, but it requires a lot of research and practice, and you probably don’t have time to experiment.
Blogging is a wonderful way to provide useful information to your audience and rank for popular long-tail keywords in your area.